Wednesday 29 November 2017

Oooopppps

Unfortunately Part 2 of 2 has been postponed for a couple of weeks.

A couple of reasons, the clutch on my car has been playing up and needs fixing, the guy I was going with has called to say he cannot make it. The weather is planned for -2 degrees overnight with a plus 1 temperature and a wind chill of -3. Now I do not mind going fishing in the cold but when faced with this scenario a couple of weeks ago, three of us all blanked, with none of us even have an indication.

Winter fishing has a lot to answer for. Saying that if I was booked into a match I would have still gone.

1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete